CBG crystals

CBG crystals are relatively new. At least, that's how it feels to many people. When a user of, for example, CBD or THC once sees CBG crystals pass by, they are quickly curious what they are exactly. Because that is still unknown to many. That is why we will list all the information that can be found on the internet about this on this page. Then you can decide for yourself whether you want to give CBG crystals a try. Read more…

What is MEB?

Let's start at the beginning: what is CBG? CBG is the abbreviation for cannabigerol. CBG is one of the many substances from the cannabis plant. Other substances from this plant are, for example, the aforementioned CBD and THC. CBG is a cannabinoid, which means that the substance has an effect on the endocannabinoid system. This system is in the body of people and is responsible for important processes, such as the immune system and the prevention of inflammation.

The endocannabinoid system

This system automatically uses cannabinoids, as the name suggests, and CBG is taken by humans to make an extra contribution. So that the system works even better. Users of CBG crystals are very pleased with this product. They say they experience positive effects on both body and mind.

CBG crystalsWhy CBG Crystals?

Okay, now that it is clear what exactly CBG entails, the next question comes. Then why those crystals? CBG crystals are very pure (highly concentrated). They consist of 99% of the substance itself, ie CBG. And the remaining part, that is 1%, consists of valuable terpenes.

In addition, the crystals are tasteless and very easy to take. So you can put them on the tongue or add them to your breakfast, lunch or dinner. Your body then absorbs it very quickly. Because the crystals are so highly concentrated, you don't need to take much of it.

The correct dosage of CBG crystals

The correct dosage of CBG crystals is different for each person. Consider: 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 mg (milligrams) CBG per day.

Tip! By adjusting the number of mg CBG per day you can discover the most suitable dose for you. We ourselves use 2 x 15 mg CBG crystals per day. A useful aid here is a scale that can weigh milligrams.

Natural and organic

It can also be said about CBG crystals that they come about completely naturally and biologically. As the aforementioned percentages already showed, no other harmful substances, such as chemicals and metals, are used. It can therefore rightly be called a natural product. That is one of the reasons why users are content with it.

Are CBG Crystals Legal?

Since CBG is a non-psychoactive (cannot get you high) cannabinoid, it can be obtained legally. Then the substance must actually have come from a cannabis plant. Well, so much for the general line for many countries. Because then there are of course still many differences in regulations. For European countries, CBG is legal as long as the THC content does not exceed 0,2 percent. For the United States, that percentage is slightly higher: 0,3 percent.

Combination with other medications

Are you already taking medication yourself? Then wait a while before administering CBG and ask your doctor for advice. That is always wise, because then you can be sure that the two will not conflict with each other. And then you can try your first CBG crystal with confidence.